Friday 13 June 2014

I Am In The Best Shape Of My Life - RMD Dismisses Rumours Of Ill health




The Nollywood actor and politician has debunked rumours on
social media that his health is deteriorating and the he's
v=battling an unknown ailment.
Speaking with the Weekend Groove, the actor who anchored
the Night of Tributes for Amaka Igwe at the Haven in Ikeja on
Monday said:
“What else do you need? You saw me on stage, did I look
sick? People are probably so disappointed to see me
looking so much better they want the news to be true.
Unfortunately for them, I am in the best shape of my
life”
“Have you not taken photos of me. It amazes me how
people cling to bad news. I am a public servant in Delta
State, I go to work every day. I am not sick. I changed
my lifestyle and lost weight and I am looking better
than I have ever looked in my adult life.
For the records, I am not on Facebook and my colleagues
that they used their names as those who posted the
stories have all denied it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment