Sunday 15 June 2014

'I'm Going After Shakespeare!' Kanye West Compares Himself To Legends In Latest Rant







The rapper made sure that the 100,000 strong crowd at
Bonnaroo Music Festival in Tennessee understood his self-
belief in no uncertain terms on Friday night when declared
that he is in hot pursuit of the most notable dead playwright
in history, Shakespeare.
'I want y'all to know that when I'm in the studio or
doing an interview or making a T-shirt, I give everything
I got,' he told the crowd.
He then went on to explain that the reason he brags about how
great he is, is so that he can impart that sense of self-worth
onto his fans.
'When I talk that s***, it's so you can talk that s***. If
you’re fan of me, then you’re fan of your
motherf***ing self.'
'I ain't concerned about anyone who’s living,' Kanye
clarified. 'I ain't going after no one on the radio. I'm
going after Shakespeare.'
And he didn't stop there.
'I'm going after Walt Disney. I'm going after Howard
Hughes. I'm going after David Stern. I'm going after
Henry Ford. I'm going after Elon Musk,' he went on,
adding a note about the founder of Tesla: 'okay he is
living, but that's my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment