Sunday 15 June 2014

My New Album Will Win More Awards Than I Have Ever Won – Faze




In this chat with Potpourri, Faze who has been away from the
music scene for a while now tells what he’s been up to, his plans
for the future and what his new album is bringing to the
industry..
Excerpts below
What have you been up to?
I’ve been recording my new album which will be out any time
soon. I have some collaborations with some of my friends in the
industry and you can expect the normal Faze treats. You know
I don’t just release albums. I take my time and make sure
what I release does not fall short of the standard I have set
for myself.
How has your career been so far?
What would I say? It’s been great and I can’t complain. I am
going to bring surprises, smiles, tears and laughter on people’s
faces. You haven’t seen just enough of me yet.
Is Faze married now?
Not yet
What’s stopping you?
Nothing basically, just taking my time. When God says it’s time
then that’s the right time for me. But I am in a relationship. I
am not rushing things. I like to do things at the right time for
the right reasons.
How many awards have you won so far?
I can’t really specify, but I’m sure this new album is going to
win more awards than I have ever won. It is loaded with good
hits that are sure to take the music scene by storm. Just
watch out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment